TimberRose | Policies
— Check-in: 3:00 to 5 pm —
Special late check-in by request only. If you are going to be later than 7pm, please notify us for special late check-in instructions.
— Check-out: 11:00am —
If possible we will accommodate a late check-out at an additional hourly fee.
- No children allowed, age 18 and older only, as our bed & breakfast is an adult designed environment.
- No pets are allowed.
- Our rates are based double occupancy. 2 person per bedroom. Additional guests have additional cost.
- In regards to excessive noise, please be respectful of others at the ranch. We reserve the right to ask you to leave with no refund.
- Guesthouses are smoke free. Smoking outside only. Use outside containers with lids provided for disposal of butts, please do not dispose inside the facility. Guests smoking in rooms and barn interior will be charged a minimum of $250 for cleaning and repair. The final charge will include all actual costs plus any lost income.
- Candles and incense burning are not allowed in guest rooms or on patios or decks for insurance and security reasons.
- No parties. We reserve the right to restrict the number of people invited to TimberRose Ranch.
- Guests are responsible for excessive cleaning, damages to or breakage of the bed & breakfast's property. Final expenses will be based upon actual documented costs, plus any lost income.
- We do not hold reservations.
- A credit card and relative information will be taken for every reservation and kept on file regardless of method of final payment.
- Holidays, special local events & seasonal times of year may require a minimum stay of 3 nights.
To secure your reservation, the reservation is charged in full to your credit card at the time you make the reservation. You will receive written confirmation and a receipt.
As a small independently owned bed & breakfast, cancellations affect us dearly. We understand that plans change at the last minute. We hope you understand that, as a small bed & breakfast with limited availability, we must enforce our cancellation policies.
- You are responsible for the entire cost of your stay. No refunds will be made for no-shows or early departures.
- A $50 charge per room is assessed for all cancellations and any changes to the reservation, other than adding rooms or room nights, and will appear on your receipt as a cancellation/ processing fee.
- Reducing the length of the stay, the number of rooms or the value of the original reservation constitutes as a cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation policy and the minimum stay requirement will apply.
Cancellations due to inclement weather or natural or man-made disasters are non-refundable if we do not receive notice of cancellation by the required cancellation dates outlined. Otherwise, to receive a full refund, less the $50 cancellation/ processing fee, you agree to give us notice of cancellation, by the cancellation deadlines outlined below.
- If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email within 24 hours, please call to make sure we received your request.
30 day cancellation notice is required for stays.